Salt and Pepper Shakers

Since it's been a bit cold and rainy here, I haven't done much with my furniture.  I've been getting in touch with my crafty side, which I never knew I had much of.  But as it turns out, I think I'm a little bit crafty.  So here's what I did with some thrift store salt and pepper shakers.
I took some Mod Podge, burlap, and this cool black paper I also found at the thrift store and wrapped them around the shakers.

Also did something with this little tray they are sitting on, will show that tomorrow.
giveaways

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, those are great! Good for you for gettin' your craft on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say your little bit more than just a little crafty!

    Great way to brighten up the everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! It can be really hard to find S&P shakers that are unique and fun so this is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you through Remodelaholic...I'm from GA too! These are so pretty and unique! I'd never have thought to re-do shakers. I'm your newest follower!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment