New Project

Over the weekend we finally started on the next big project for our house, the basement.  Thankfully when we moved in it was already finished.  Just had old yucky carpet, that we pulled up, and a bit of a moisture problem.  But we now have a dehumidifier running constantly and it makes a big difference. 
I plan to document our progress, and post pictures as we finish certain tasks.  We plan to paint the floor, which is going to take a loooong time.  Because first we have to clean it,  this is going to be quite a process.  It has glue from the carpet and lots of white paint splattered all over.  I have a vision for it though, and I know it's going to turn out great!

Here's what it looks like currently
 Several pieces of my furniture waiting their turn to be refinished.
Big ole' mess!
But soon to be a great place to play and relax.

3 comments:

  1. That's a big and fun undertaking! I'm looking forward to seeing it all finished. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great space! I can't wait to see how you decorate.

    http://sanctuaryhomebysusancooke.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore all of your before and after projects! I'm excited to have found you!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment