My comfort food and a mouse

My kind of comfort food includes anything fried, with cheese, or warm and creamy.  Last night I made an old favorite, which I believe came from my dad's mom.  My mom made it all the time and I love it.
 It's quick and easy and tastes oh so good.
Hot Chicken Salad
  • 4 c shredded cooked chicken
  • 1 c chopped celery
  • 1/2 c chopped onion
  • 3/4 c mayo
  • 1/2tsp salt
  • 1 can cream of chicken soup
  • 3 sliced boiled eggs
  • 2 tbs lemon juice
  • 1 brick of chedder cheese (I like this much but you can do less)
  • 2 c crumbled potato chips.
Combine first 8 ingredients, stir and put into baking dish. Top with shedded cheese and chips.
Bake 400 for 25 minutes. ENJOY!!

On another note, my cat scared a sweet little mousey into our rose bush the other day.  It was sooooo cute and scared.  He just sat there while we took several pictures of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment