Wednesday" What nots" Link Party!

Hey everyone!
I've decided to try out my own linky party today and if all goes well, every Wednesday from here on. I think they are so much fun and a great way to get new ideas and make new bloggy friends. So if you would like to participate, you must provide only the link to your post not your blog.

**It must have something to do with a particular piece of furniture, decoration, or any "what not" you have acquired over the years. It could also be a before/after or something you hand made. Something you love and want to share with blog land. Please copy the code in my sidebar and post my button to show you were featured here today, thanks!  Have fun!

Here are some lovely bottles I found at an antique store a few weeks ago. The one on the right is an old insulator used on power lines.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment