MIA

What a great past couple of weeks.  I have not worried about blogging or doing projects. 

Well, maybe one.  My first sofa upholstery job is completed.  More on that later.

But first a Christmas round up of sorts.
 





 I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, and enjoyed your family as much as possible. 

I noticed a lot of bloggers took some much needed time off around the holidays, and I'm so glad they did.

Sometimes we just need to unplug from the internet and focus on what is really important.

 
Happy 2013!  Hope we all have a great year!

 
Stay tuned for my antique sofa reveal...
Here is a little peak at the before
 
Can't you just smell the musty odor?





4 comments:

  1. OOh! I love the sofa! Those legs and arms! Can't wait to see what you've done with it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sofa, can hardly wait to see what you've done with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you are back and had a great family time! and oh wow- that sofa frame is amazing so i can't wait to see it! after i stop sneezing from all the must.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. where'd you score that?! I actually kind of like the yellow in that fabric. I wonder if you'll honor the sofa's roots :)

    ps- i'm pretty sure I recognize that present in the first photo.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment