La Mer Ceramics






 
Allow me to introduce to you La Mer Ceramics.  This is my first Etsy shop shout out, but I really love it and I wanted to share it with you fine folks.  

Christine, the owner and operator of the shop, has been a potter for many years and just recently quit her day job and opened her Etsy shop to sell her handmade pottery.  

These pieces are truly stunning and I have been fortunate enough to acquire quite a collection in my home.  Me and my family have used them for years as everyday dishware and they've held up beautifully.

Her current line of ceramics is a variety of cups, bowls, plates, and mugs all of which are 
food and dishwasher safe.  
The pieces are made out of porcelain clay with turquoise glaze.  Each one with a unique touch.

~

Please pop over and visit her shop.  She'd love to have you!

small plate with turquoise glaze and black line (018)

bowl with turquoise glaze (037)mug with  turquoise glaze (043)

bowl with turquoise glaze (034)
 


  cup with turquoise glaze (051)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Good for her...go Christine!! ~Serena

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment