B&A Friday

It's been quite a while since I've featured a before and after on Friday, but I came across a great one too good to pass up.  This amazing kitchen hutch transformation comes from Leanne at the The Burlap Cottage.

This kitchen hutch started out as nursery furniture that served them well for two babies.  She decided against trashing it and turned it into more storage for her kitchen.


Before~


After~



I see these things listed on Craigslist all the time, never once did I consider doing something like this!
Way to go Leanne, you did a awesome job!
I feel very inspired.

Head on over to visit Leanne at The Burlap Cottage to see how she did it.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kathleen,

    Thank you so much for your feature! I am doing a post today and would like to include your beautiful round table in it and would like to link back to you if that's o.k.

    Thank you again, all of your before and after's are beautiful and so is your home!

    Leanne @ The Burlap Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  2. that doesn't look like the same piece at all! what a difference!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog!! So glad I did, your furniture is beautiful! Stop by sometime!!

    Brooke

    http://startathome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am speechless! I had no idea anything that ugly could be this pretty in the end! Awesome job....wish Leanne lived by me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That's amazing!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment