Wonderful weekend

We spent Labor Day weekend with my in-laws up in the beautiful North Georgia Mountains.  The weather could not have been more perfect.  We spent our days lounging around, kayaking, eating great food and talking.  I was also able to squeeze in a visit to downtown Jasper and investigate some of my favorite antique stores.  I shot a few photos for your enjoyment.
Have you ever seen a record player like this?
And the cylindrical shaped records that went with it?
I really loved this dresser with the mirror.
It just keeps going..and going........

 Great idea with the two tones
The shabby chic room
I really want one of these old fans
 These glasses were so pretty

Although I didn't purchase anything that day, I met some great people and got some awesome ideas.
Did any of you find treasures over the weekend?
linking to
http://southernhospitalityblog.com/browsing-at-hannas/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment