Progress

I'm working on several different pieces right now, and currently taking a break.  The paint is drying on this piece right now
It's looking very pretty, I can't wait to show it off to you all sometime this week.  I have to find some new hardware, because several of the the drawers had old electrical wire to open them!  Talk about DIY, who knew you could cut up some old lamp wire and use it as a pull.

I'm really looking forward to getting started on this chair
But it will have to wait, until I can use my 50% off coupon to get some new fabric.
I also have another side table in the works, it's been primed for about 2 weeks now, I just can't seem to settle on a color for it.
Decisions, decisions....


1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see that big dresser all done up! What an awesome piece with great detail....but electrical wire pulls? :)

    That's such a pretty chair too. Will you reupholster it or make a wee slip for it?

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment