Weekend finds

Another estate sale under my belt, and more treasures were found.  This time I had a sidekick with me, my cousin tagged along in search for, well anything that caught her eye.  She was unable to find anything she wanted but I sure found something!  This awesome mirror, for only $5!!  I had been looking for something to put here on my china cabinet in my dining room and I think it looks perfect.
It was in the basement of the first house we went to, just sitting there being passed by everyone.  It didn't have a price on it, so I figured "why, not offer $5 and see if they accept." Sure enough they did!
It's a very heavy and solid mirror. There is some cracking of the frame, but who cares!  Isn't she a beaut!
We also stopped by a little shop where I found this sweet little rattan piece for only $45.


I can't wait to fix up the porch with this and some of my other furniture.
I will show you once I get some cute cushions or pillows for it.
Just in case you are wondering these items not for sale :)

Linking to

1 comment:

  1. Love that mirror, what a deal for $5. and the rattan piece is really sweet too. Good finds, thanks for joining!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment