Updated Bistro Chairs

Remember these great bistro chairs I got a while back for $10.  I painted them back in the fall, but never really liked the color all that much.  So yesterday I got out some green paint I've had for awhile just to see if I'd like it better. And I did.

Here is what they looked like when I first got them
 After the first paint job, the light green/blue wasn't doing it for me.

and now, perfectly green
This picnic basket was not being used, so I turned it into a planter.
 
Happy Wednesday!

Linking to-

10 comments:

  1. Very sweet! I like the green best of all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the green, very you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe you got those chairs for $10! They look great, love the green :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the green! How come I can't find bargains like that?!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the green is definitely perfection! great choice, and so glad you painted something!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these chairs!!! I have been looking to score some chairs like this!!! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The green is perfect! I love those bistro chairs. What a fabuous use of the picnic basket. It's lovely, Kathleen! How are you feeling?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Green is definitely better. I can see myself sitting there sipping on a glass of lemonade or a lemon martini :) Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these chairs! And that picnic basket ... is it from Crate and Barrel?? I have the same one! :-)
    ~Bec

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just found your blog and I'm in Heaven! You are amazing with your furniture re-dos! I am drooling!

    Megan

    Now a new follower!

    http://1funkywoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment