And another...

My house is overflowing right now with all of the items I'm bringing to the barn sale.  My almost 3 year old is climbing all over like it's a playground.  I have to keep reminding her "you break it, you buy it!"
Here is yet another dresser I'm selling, what can I say dressers sell like hot cakes around here.

B4
I added fabric strips to the drawers and gave the hardware a faux oxidized look. I will be doing a tutorial of how I did it next week.   

Overall the piece was in great condition, painting the whole thing wasn't an option.


 I went back and forth on whether I should include the mirror, but it was too beautiful not to.

Link Parties
Miss Mustard Seed

5 comments:

  1. i love the effect of the fabric and the hint of color- so fun and natural looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful Kathleen! The fabric adds nice texture to the piece. What a clever idea, too. You are a busy gal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank so much for visiting me yesterday! I love the muted fabric with the beautiful wood....very good design call my friend!

    I hope the barn sale goes fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely the fabric is such a nice touch...you are so clever :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your painting is so lovely and inspiring. Love it.

    I just did my first piece in ASCP Provance with dark wax. An amazing combo!!

    Small House / Big Sky Donna
    http://smallhouseunderabigsky.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment