B&A Friday

Time for another installment of Before and After Friday!
To be considered for a feature B&A Friday send me your before and after photos. 
betweenblueandyellow@yahoo.com


I have another great little piece from Cameras and Chaos.
Cindy has a great way of making an old piece come to life.
Here is the before~

After
I love the funkyness the fabric adds to this piece.

I went to a designer showcase yesterday and I can't wait to tell you all about it next week!
It was beautiful.
Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Very nice :) I like the wallpaper too! Looking forward to reading your post about the designer showcase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE it! oh my goodness! the colors, pattern, knobs, ALL OF IT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the wall paper on the drawers. I'm working on one myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually it's fabric that i adhered with mod podge....it is a really fun piece...thanks for featuring it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this piece! It's so fun! Great fabric and the color of those knobs really add the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment