Spring!

This has been a fantastic Spring.  I've been quite busy with life, and I'm so grateful for all the opportunities coming my way.  But sometimes I can't help but think of those who are struggling right now to find work and losing their homes.  I just finished a great book called The Girls Guide to Homelessness.  It is an autobiography about a girl who becomes homeless through various circumstances and starts a blog about it.  I could not put the book down.  She tells quite a compelling story.  Check it out.

Any who...

Some of the things keeping me busy during this beautiful transition of seasons.

Taking in every possible sweet moment of this girl
And of course this girl


Sprucing up our front porch for summertime relaxin'

I never thought I could get so excited about a plant.  This is my hydrangea, and it's first teeny, tiny blooms. I planted it two summers ago, and since then I've hoped that it will finally decide to show me some love.  Sometimes I would cry myself to sleep at night, wondering what the problem might be.  I guess these plants just wait until they are good and ready to bloom.
Hope you are having a great Tuesday afternoon.  I'm off to work on some more projects for the Barn Sale!

4 comments:

  1. oh i love those chubby little thighs! so cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your porch! What sweet girls! That's an awesome photo of you and your baby girl. I just had a baby girl myself and am just sooo in love with her.

    Still enjoying the piece I bought from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughters are adorable, Kathleen! So so sweet. I love your front porch. How nice to sit there with a cup of coffee in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking foward to chatting on the porch;) And, love the sweet babies!
    ~Serena

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment