Success at the Sale!

To those of you wondering how my first Art Sale went, it went great!  
 We loaded up the trailer Friday night and brought over all of the items I had worked so hard on the past few months.  I had been anxiously awaiting the moment where I got to stage all my items in my little designated space.  I could hardly sleep the night before, it was like Christmas morning.

This was my setup

The set of chairs sold before we even officially opened.  And the gray dresser sold later in the afternoon.  One of the other vendors had her eye on my lamps, and snatched them up before a customer did.

There was a wide variety of art.  We all had our own unique style and it meshed well together.


 My 2 buffets I brought sold before noon.






The check out 
The weather was warm and sunny, and the historic trees that hung overhead provided just the right amount of shade to keep us cool.

I'm very proud of myself and these other spectacular women that participated in the sale.  We all put our hearts into the art, and displayed it out there for others to see and hopefully buy.  It makes me feel genuinely elated to know that a piece that I so passionately created will now reside and be loved in someones home.

 To all my friends and family who came out to support me.  I  can't thank you enough.

... Until next fall, when we get to do it all over again.

4 comments:

  1. congrats on a great sale! it looks beautiful- everything looks awesome! i love those succulents and that heart art, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Kathleen! I know you worked so hard preparing for the sale and everything looked beautiful. Lucky people who bought your pieces! You do lovely work. Sounds like a fun and rewarding day. Did you paint that heart painting?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathleen it was nice to meet you. The coffee table meg got from you looks great in her room.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment