Cottage Dresser

I forgot to share this dresser I did for a client last month.  He wanted it to match another dresser bought to go in their guest cottage by the lake.  This was the first custom job I did where I had to match another piece of furniture.  I don't have a picture of the drawer he brought me so I could match the color, but let me just say it was pretty darn close.

I also forgot a before....but it was almost exactly like this one

Mother's day was fantastic.  My gift from my husband was a promise to be the "mom" role for the day.  He took care of everything from feedings to diaper changes.  With the exception of the nursing :)
He did a great job.

A lunch/shopping date made my day complete.  Oh, and a Zensation salad from Zaxby's for dinner, have you tried those?! 

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous job!!! I love the colors. Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. that dresser is SO sweet! i love it! the color and softness are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous!!! love the colors and the antiquing
    Tana

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and I love how you distressed it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This piece is lovely! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Love that color Kathleen. Sounds like you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love what you did with the dresser, it looks amazing. I actually said OH out loud. lol I liked it that much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dresser has such a dreamy look to it! Love the colors and softness!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this dresser it's just so sweet! I'm following along and it would be lovely if you have a moment to pop by my blog too :)
    Cas x

    ReplyDelete
  10. did you know that kit kiefer (claire and kate's dad) invented the zensational salad? well, he did. glad you had a great mother's day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute is this. I totally love it. The colors are fantastic and the distressing is just enough. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! That is crazy! :) I had seen one on Pinterest a few months ago but it had dark stain in the distressed areas. It works on so many levels /pieces! ;) thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment