Gift wrapping station

For my gift wrapping station I use one of my old dressers.  It works perfectly for easy storage of  all my gift wrapping needs :)
This dresser sits in our guest bedroom and was handed down from my in laws.  It's a piece I will most likely never paint.   

          On the left I have various ribbons                            the right side holds my collection of tissue paper
The middle drawer is a variety of gift bags I've saved and re-used over the years.
  I'm a firm believer in taking bags home from parties and using them again. 
And in the bottom drawer, the wrapping paper.
Be inspired to work with what you've got.
Please send your inspiration projects along to me to be featured.
betweenblueandyellow@yahoo.com

7 comments:

  1. I love that your using a old dresser for your gift wrapping station!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a great use of that dresser! and look at that mirror frame- gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea, Kathleen. Perfect use for the dresser and also reusing wrappings and bags! Hope your week is off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea. Sure beats the cardboard box stashed in the closet that I use. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! I was using an old dresser exactly the same way (although mine didn't look as organized as yours - ha!) until I ran out of space in it. I finally sorted through it all and counted 50-something gift bags that I'd saved from gifts - insane!

    Kacey

    p.s. I wouldn't paint it either!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whew! When I saw the first photo in this post, I thought it was going to be a post about paint. I'm really glad that you plan to leave this dresser as is ... I know old oak furniture is sadly out of style right now, but a piece like this with its original finish (and a family collection) is one to be treasured. I love how you are using it to hold your gift wrapping supplies!

    Connie

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment