These potatoes....seriously so good
you must try, if you don't mind consuming a bit o' butter.
- 1 pound medium russet potatoes, peeled and sliced into 1/4-inch-thick half-moons
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter, melted, for potatoes
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 ounce pecorino cheese, grated (about 1/4 cup)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a large baking pan, toss potatoes and 4 tablespoons melted butter together. Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Spread potatoes in a single layer and roast until golden, about 35 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small skillet over medium heat, melt remaining butter. Add garlic and cook until golden, about 3 minutes. Stir in parsley. Remove pan from heat and set aside.
- Transfer potatoes to a serving dish. Pour garlic-butter mixture over potatoes and gently toss to mix. Sprinkle with cheese and serve hot.