Linen Chest

On this cozy rainy day in Georgia, I've been finishing up a project that has taken quite a while to complete.

I don't know why, but for some reason I could not get my act together to start on this piece.  It sat and sat for a long time.

 I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it. So last week I finally gathered up enough courage to start and finished it today.


I think this piece would be a perfect linen chest in a guest bedroom.  Filled with extra blankets, sheets and towels.  So your guest doesn't have to go traipsing all over your house to find what they need.  May also go perfectly at the end of a hallway. 



Aaaaand if your curious, which I know you are, here is what this sweet little piece looked like the day I got her.

This thing was so dirrrty, she would make Christina Aguilara jealous.

Link Parties
Miss Mustard Seed 
 Primitive and Proper

9 comments:

  1. Too funny... But seriously cute update! - Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've still got the nasty in me, still got the freak in me...
    ha ha.
    LOVE the new look. so fresh and so clean. switching gears to outkast here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! I totally need something like this for my master bath...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the way the brown knobs pop out from the white. found you at miss mustard seed! there's a party at my place if you feel like stopping by! http://jedandivy.blogspot.com/2012/10/aloha-friday-link-party-7.html#

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love this! Great idea to remove two of the drawers and it'll look great in a guest bedroom or really anywhere. Visiting from POWW, Angela @ http://mrswhitetwigandtea.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment