Where I blog

Today I'm joining Kate over at Centsational Girl who had a lovely idea for a Link party showing the spaces of wonderful bloggers all over Blogland.
So this is where I blog, it's your standard home office complete with printer and all the other necessities for "officey" type activities.  It's very homey and comfortable albeit and little messy at times.  I also have a little craft corner to the right.  I'm also trying to find a cuter desk to re-finish for the computer.
                            However, I sort of wish we had wireless so I could blog here instead.
So there you have it, my little space where I type up my posts to share with all you lovely people!
If you have a blog come on over and join us and show off your space!

4 comments:

  1. Someday you will have your wish, I'm sure! What a lovely desk, adn such pretty woven wood blinds! Working in front of a window is so very nice. But hey, practical beats pretty most of the time!!! Your existing office space is perfect for your needs. Thank you so much for linking up to the party this week!
    Cheers,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello

    Thanks for sharing, I have digged this post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good evening

    Looking forward to your next post

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment