New home for my dresser

I never mentioned that I sold this dresser a few weeks ago.  I had posted it on craigslist and the lovely Sarah  over at The Ugly Duckling House  who just happens to live one street away, finds my ad and ventured over to buy my dresser.  How weird is that?
She is also so sweet to feature this story and my dresser over at her blog.  So please go on over and check it out!
Here are some photos of my(her) piece in her house.

I just love it when a client sends me pics of a piece I did set up in their own home.  Thanks Sarah!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, right back! I absolutely love it. I haven't found the right fabric to line the drawers with yet, but I was so happy to find that it was the perfect size on that wall. You did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment