The Little Red Barn Sale


It's time for our bi-annual Little Red Barn Fall sale.  I'm loving the hustle and bustle of getting everything ready.  We are less than two weeks away and I'm looking forward to sharing what I've made with the public.

Here are a few items I have ready to show you.

I made some canvas pillows.  
And the chair goes with a table set.

Also I've made some ruffled tree skirts




 There are also several pieces of furniture half finished that I plan to share with you as well. 
 Next week perhaps?


 If you live in the Atlanta area please come out November 17th and say hello!
For more info click on the red barn in my left side bar.

3 comments:

  1. Love the tree skirts! Especially the blue :)

    I need one that will also cover the table the tree sits on, all the way to the floor. Alas, such an animal does not exist...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy! The pillows are great! I wish I lived closer...would love to scoop up one of your tree skirts. I love those with the ruffle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those tree skirts Kathleen! and the pinecone pillow lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment