A few items...

I've been quite the busy little bee over here.  Getting ready for The Little Red Bard Sale has been so much fun.  And we are also about 75% done with the cabinets, woo hoooooo!

 Today I have a few completed items that will be at the Barn Sale.
I saw these great sweater pillows in a catalog somewhere and came up with my own version.
Larger pillows $25 smaller shirt pillows $18
A couple burlap cork boards
Large blue/green frame $45

$35
There are also many pieces of furniture that I will share with you as I complete each one.
I hope I see some of you fellow Georgians at The Little Red Barn Sale!

Please leave a comment if you plan to go.

3 comments:

  1. I just love the sweater pillows it makes a chair or couch look extra comfy! The burlap cork boards are also lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the pillows, but that first burlap board has my name on it! i LOVE it!- the color is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wilsh I lived closer. I love the pillows and your cork boards....the blue/green one is beautiful! Your photos look great, Kathleen.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment