B&A Friday

*** If I want to keep my B&A Friday going I need your submissions! ***
Please email me pics of any of your projects, doesn't matter what it is just as long as you have a great before and after to show off.
betweenblueandyellow@yahoo.com

Happy Friday!  We have been having some lovely, warm weather this week, my soul has needed it. 
I decided to share a couple before after furniture pieces with you today.

This cute little teal side table is from Deborah at Green Willow Pond


And this great lamp shade re-do and tutorial is so great
it comes from Lauren at 31diy

Thanks gals!  
Have a wonderful weekend ;)

4 comments:

  1. Those turned out beautiful! I hope you will come link them up at my linky party!

    Take care.
    Deb
    http://dejarenew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects! Have a lovely weekend, Kathleen. I'm trying to get back on track with some painting and then I'll have some before and afters to send to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I "kinda" have a B&A project going on. I just hope I'm done by Friday! =o)

    And I'm the worst at remembering to get the "before" picture! We're in the midst of re-doing our fireplace and I'm also in the process of making new window shades.
    If you're interested, I'll try to remember to download pics from my camera and send them to you, if you'd like to see them!
    http://yankeeandpeach.blogspot.com/2011/02/were-too-busy-diy-ing.html

    Hope you're feeling well and Baby #2 is being nice to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just now saw that you featured my lampshade makeover. Thanks so much! :)

    Best,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment