B&A Friday

I know I'm not the only one who loves to see a great kitchen make over.  I stumbled upon this blog and found this amazing kitchen transformation and just had to share!
It comes form Kelly over at


This is a serious transformation. I'm so excited to share it with you guys! we can hardly believe this is our kitchen.....
here are a few photos of our kitchen when we bought the place. it was tiny, had weird linoleum floors that had been sponge painted with green paint, and a very odd layout. oh, and there were no appliances either:

this was where the stove and refridge were (we think). it was an odd nook. you can't see it in this photo but there is a door inside that nook on the right that leads down into the basement.
 here's one of photos showing kitchen demolition
And now for the grand finale



Isn't this just beautiful! A lot of work but well worth it!
Check out her blog for more pics and details.

4 comments:

  1. This is fantastic!! How bright and airy! And I LOVE that two-part back door!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a transformation! It is beautiful and so light and fresh looking. Love the island and that subway tile. I also love all of the new windows. Gorgeous remodel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new layout of this kitchen and it's cute too...what more could you want!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her kitchen looks fabulous! Thanks for sharing it and for stopping by my blog. (And Habitat ReStores are pretty great when you find one in your area!)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment