Blogging and dinner

After spending many hours today, while my little one napped, I finally created some sort of a logo and got it centered.  Talk about trial and error.  No body ever told me how confusing all this blog stuff is!  It's like something no one talks about.  HTML this, HTML that. What the heck is an HTML anyway! 
So after all that and a trip to the pool, I wasn't in the mood to make a big dinner so I used an old stand by recipe, that is easy and delicious. 
 Zesty Bow Ties 
  • One lemon juiced
  • 1/2 cup Olive oil
  • 1 Tbs oregano 
  • 1 Tbs chopped garlic
  • 1 pkg baby spinach
  • 1 box bow-tie pasta (drained and cooled)
  • 1 pkg feta cheese crumbles
  • 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
 

 In a bowl, whisk together 2 Tbs lemon juice, add olive oil, oregano and garlic; set aside.


 Cook spinach in a little boiling water or in the microwave.  Place in colander;rinse with cold water.  In bowl, combine pasta and spinach. Drizzle with oil mixture;toss to combine Stir in cheese and tomatoes.


Ready to eat!

1 comment:

  1. No one told me how hard this blog stuff was either!!! HOURS of trial and error. I just have to STEP AWAY sometimes! HTML bologna!
    Your recipes sound great. If you want to feature any of mine I'd love to be on your site!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment