This was the first piece I took on after I found out I was pregnant. Despite being nauseous for nearly two months straight, I managed to get a little work done here and there.
My client was very patient with me while I slowly completed the difficult task ahead.
This was a very old cabinet. It had two layers of old, thick paint on it.
Very difficult to sand. I had to strip and sand most of it, so the new paint would stick. The color is restless Sea by Behr.
I chose to take the top doors off, because I thought it gave it a more functional, updated look.
I hope to have another dresser to show you soon. I miss blogging and all of you!
Hope you all have a safe and happy 4th of July!