Fun at Haven

Life is returning to normal after the whirlwind that was Haven.  I had such a nice time mingling with all the lovely ladies, and some men, that crowded the Crown Plaza in Atlanta.  I met so many women who are the forces behind some of the most popular blogs on the net.  And I must say, most of them were just as kind and friendly as I would have expected. 

First, I started out meeting up with this awesome girl.  Cassie from Primitive and Proper
She was so cool, fun, and all around great person. 

Here are some of the other great women I met along the way.
Sarah from The Thriftress, Andrea from Oak Ridge Revival, and Carmel from Our Fifth House


 Me with Francine from Skyblupink and Sabrina from Plantation Relics

Then I finished off the weekend with Cassie and Sarah.  We went thrifting and toured some yard sales.

Overall, the conference was fun.  I think it may have been aimed more at beginners, so I didn't come away from the conference with any more knowledge than I already had.  

I hope you all had a great weekend, hopefully I can get my act together and start a new piece of furniture to share.
By the way, I won some Annie Sloan chalk paint and a brush at the conference!
Excited to finally test this stuff out.

5 comments:

  1. what a great thing to win!! You guys all look amazing and it sounds like everyone had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics and looks like such fun. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that last picture is funny! sarah looks all normal and i look, well, i guess normal for me. ;)
    had the best time evah with you! and your baby was so flippin cute that i came home wanting one. my husband says thanks. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos Kathleen! Love the one of you and Cassie! Looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun!

    {Cassie...you know you don't do normal...}

    I wish I could have gone and met all of you amazing people! Next year...

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment