B&A Friday

I decided to share a little something of my own today.  Since I'm not really doing much with furniture these days, I've been walking around my house saying "What can I paint today?"
I think I may have a bit of an addiction to turning something from ugly to pretty.
I got this mailbox at a thrift store a long time ago, it was the exact same one my parents had in the 80's that held pens and paper.
 Now, I'm going to use it for stationary, pens and other mailing needs.

I love the little detail of the flowers.

I hope this inspires you to paint a little something over the weekend!

Link Parties
Fingerprints on the Fridge
Remodelaholic

11 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this!!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Very nice. It looks to pretty to hold bills stationary is better. Have a good holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, that's absolutely PERFECT!! I LOVE it!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute but I can just see a little chalkboard paint on the little oval in front!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great find and transformation. I need something like this to keep track of my bills.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! That center oval is screaming for a fun monogram!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! I used to have a little jewelry box that was the same style. Kicking myself for not keeping it and trying this paint technique on it ;-(.

    Thanks for sharing ;-).

    Brittany (newest follower.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really pretty! I like the green you used and the detail is nicely enhanced with the distressing. That's a fun little project. I need to take a walk through our house and find somehing small to do like this. Perfect to do while watching TV at night.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the finish on the organizer.
    Kristy @ 4 the love of WOOD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh gosh!!! What a transformation!!! I want one!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment