I bought this great dresser at the thrift store a while back.
Once I started to work on it, I realized all the drawers had this sticky contact paper in them.
Even worse it was stuck on so good, that every time I tried to pull it off, it ripped into tiny pieces.
I thought maybe if I put really hot water on it, it may be easier to pull off. After all it worked for my wallpaper problem. But that turned out to be a big ole' mess, so then I had the brilliant idea to try out a hairdryer. And the paper peeled off like a dream.
Some of you may have already discovered this little trick, but if not it may save you a lot of frustration on your next project ;)